Friday, October 3, 2008

Deallaney

Our sweet Deallaney had to have some surgery on her hips this morning at Duke. The goal of the surgery is to help straighten her legs to help her walk better. She is recovering and none too happy about the cast she has to wear for the next two weeks pretty much from her belly button down. I have to tell you it broke my heart to see her up there today. I would have traded places with her in a heartbeat. She was in a little bit of pain today but I'm sure she will recover nicely like always. She's a tough little girl. Thanks for all the prayers for her. Please remember her in the next couple of weeks. This is going to be hard on her. She wanted to tell everyone out there hello.

The pain medicine couldn't stop her from doing her wolf. Although today she told me she likes the Pirates now. Now she says "First Down Pirates, ARRGGGHHHHH!"

*These were taken with my iphone so please ignore the graininess it's the little one in the picture that matters most to me.

4 comments:

Brandi's blog said...

Oh, she's my little honey and I've never even met her. I feel like I know her from all the stories you told me. I'll keep her in my prayers for sure.

Wendy said...

Please give my little girl kisses for me...thanks for the pictures!!

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

ok, you crack me up by getting her to do the wolfpack sign! and she is so precious, misty. if i can pray specifically for her, please let me know. i'll be praying for her healing and for her spirit to be content in the process. you're a sweet aunt - don't these nieces and nephews just make your heart swell more than you ever knew they would?

Josh and Laurie said...

Get well soon, Deallaney!!!!