Friday, October 10, 2008

Corn Maze Mania

Really, it's fall already? Where did the time go? In two and half months it will be Christmas! So you better hurry if you want Christmas pictures because it will be here before you know it. So I've been really busy this week with my hospital job so I haven't had much time to post. Some of you might not know it but not only can I take pictures of you on the outside I can take pictures of your insides. Well mainly just the heart. That's my specialty. I'm an echocardiographer which basically means I do ultrasound of the heart. But anyway here are a few pictures I took at the corn maze at church this past Sunday. By the time I got out of the corn maze it was getting pretty dark so I didn't get to take too many pictures. We did the corn maze and then a hay ride. I guess fall is here.




1 comment:

Kara May said...

Oh my - this is Exactly what I think of when I think of FALL. I LOVE IT. Corn mazes - I need to find one. I Love, love, love them!! These pictures are great!!!