Sunday, August 31, 2008

Look Who's Four!

Well four years ago today we were all gathered around the waiting room in the hospital not knowing what to expect. This little one arrived at 2 pounds and 9 ounces and the doctors were a bit skeptical. Little did we know what a little fighter had arrived to all of us. How could she not be with so many people already loving her and praying for her. And here she is today four years later and loving her life. Happy Birthday Deallaney!!
The guest of honor. That's four years old people.

Just chilling out.
Micahel Jordan.

You talking to me?

The slide saw a lot of activity today.

The cake. Dora of course.

Blowing out the candles.

The girls.

Time for some cake.

Did someone say Dora?

I think so. Look how excited.

Somebody got a scooter.

Even though our Wolfpack lost on Thursday we are still rooting them on. Go Wolfpack!!!


7 comments:

Kara May said...

I love these!!! I'm sure she's thrilled over all her Dora stuff - my daughter would be in heaven! I love her gorgeous smile in the last one of you holding her. Happy Birthday Deallaney!!

Wendy said...

You are right...it's hard to believe that she is 4!! Hate we missed the party but will see her soon! The pictures are great!!

Tiffany said...

Great shots Misty~ Looks like an awesome Birthday party!!

Unknown said...

ok, my favorites: the three kiddies eating cake and the picture of opening the dora the explorer present - PRICELESS! you capture the sweetest moments, misty.

Brandi's blog said...

Those are so precious. I know she's a ham from all the stories you told me about her...love it! We celebrated my baby's 8th bday this past weekend, too.

Josh and Laurie said...

That's four years old people! That's great. Her expression says just that!!

Sara said...

what a blessing that you were there to take those beautiful pictures...i love the cake picture and the wolpack picture the best :)