Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Beach Fever

Well it's that time of year again. Finally!! I am so over the winter. Sorry I've been a little MIA on the blog but I went to South Beach Miami last week for some much needed R & R. And now I am really in the mood for the beach. So once again this summer I'll be down at the beach as much as humanly possibly. Beach sessions will be $250 and will include 3 5 x 7's and 12 wallets. Images will placed online in a password protected gallery. I will be doing a few sessions for $200 in July. Email me for the dates. Sessions are done at Fort Macon, Atlantic Beach unless otherwise requested. Below are some images from last years beach sessions. Feel free to pass this along to family and friends that you think might be interested.

A canvas wrap with floating frame.
Makes a great Christmas gift for mom or grandma.

No comments: