Friday, February 20, 2009

Daffodil Field Mini-Sessions

So I've been in Vegas most of this week at a huge photography convention/tradeshow. I had a blast. I saw lots of familiar faces from the workshop I went to last February. I learned lots of new tricks of the trade and saw tons of cool products I can't wait to try, but more on that later. I've had several people ask me about doing pictures in the daffodil field. I rode by there today and it looks like they are starting to bloom. So I'm thinking by next Saturday they should be out full force. I'm going to be doing mini-sessions if anyone is interested. The fee will be $75 and that will include one 8 x 10, 2 5 x 7's and at least 10 images edited and placed online available for ordering. I'll probably be out there the next two Saturdays. If you interested email me at wulfpackgirl@aol.com to set up an appointment.

No comments: