Sunday, March 23, 2008

Other Side Of The Camera

These are two of my favorite pics taken of ME from Love Affair. They were taken by two of my housemates. Rebecca took the first one. She is very talented. Most days after class with our teachers Rebecca would continue to teach me and the other girls in my house late into the night. She taught me many things. Especially about Google. I never knew you could do so much on Google. The second picture was taken by Cristina, another one of my housemates. After a shoot with the models we practiced on each other. This was taken with a pocket wizard and a flash placed behind me. I like it.




4 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are awesome photos Misty!!
Love your new blog!!
I will ad it to my google reader right now!! :)

Rebecca said...

Yay Misty!! I am so excited that you have a blog now!

Cristina said...

That second photo of you... it's mesmerizing... I am in a daze...

:) Hi!!!

taylor haynie said...

These pics are so beatiful! I did not know you had a blog. Very nice. So, do you LOVE your 5D? I can not wait to get one;)